PHILADELPHIA 2009 CALENDARS YOU NEED TO GET ‘Boys of Philly’ CALENDAR OR PHILLY SKYLINE CALENDAR
If you haven’t bought your 2009 calendar here are a few choices specific to Philadelphia:
- 12 hot local guys with beautiful Philadelphia backdrops
- 100+ local lgbt events already printed on the calendar
- All major holidays
- Fascinating local lgbt fun facts
- 8.5” x 11” format (measures 11” x 17” when hanging)
- Premium 100 lb. gloss cover stock
- Calendars printed in full color, inside and out
Also sold at:
– Absolute Abstract (141 S. 13th Street )
– Giovanni’s Room (345 S 12TH St )
– Nevermore Inn (6426 Lower York Rd, New Hope)
– TLA Video (1520 Locust Street & 517 S 4th Street)
Or if you can’t get to any of those places, you can still buy them online at http://phillygaycalendar.com/wallcalendar/buy.php
TWO THOUSAND NINE. That’s the theme of our latest Philly Skyline, The Calendar, which is a good thing since its accuracy is required for punctuality, all next year.
The Skinny on the 2009 calendar:
• It’s glossy.
• It’s 11″ x 17″ (or 8½” x 11″ times two, vertically).
• It’s totally original, lovingly made right here in Philadelphia from someone who knows Philadelphia, not pieced together by some big production company with outdated stock photography.
• It’s full of original photos, which in a sense amounts to a dozen 8x10s you can frame when the month is out.
• It’s the only place you’ll find all the Philly info and birthdays you absolutely need in 2009.
• It’s only 20 bucks!
Your choices to buy Philly Skyline, The Calendar: 2009 are two: 1. You can buy it in person at Conspiracy Showroom (910 N. 2nd Street, across the street from North Bowl and Standard Tap in Northern Liberties) and 2. You can buy it RIGHT HERE on yr Skyline. All online payments are made through PayPal, the standard, trusted, secure payment source on this ‘ere internet. Shipping is a measly three bucks and covers the protective mylar envelope and the cost of shipping via USPS.