Photos: The Philadelphia Museum of Art Craft Beer Event
Friday the Philadelphia Museum of Art hosted a beer tasting inside
the Convention Center. Guests enjoyed Craft Beer as the brewers
intended. Don Russell (aka Joe
Sixpack), Executive Director of Philly Beer Week and Daily News
columnist, curated a collection of local and Lithuanian brews that
cannot be found together anywhere in the city. Guests met the brewers,
sampled their beer and learned some of the trade secrets
that go into brewing one-of-a-kind brews.
• Neshaminy Creek Brewing Co. (neshaminycreekbrewing.com) – gold medalist at Great American Beer Festival.
• Free Will Brewing Co. (freewillbrewing.com)- Brilliant young beer stylists with new creations.
• Barren Hill Tavern & Brewery (www.facebook.com/barrenhillbeer) – Get your first taste from the region’s newest brewpub.
• Home Sweet Homebrew (homesweethomebrew.com)- Recreating traditional Lithuanian “country” beer.
• Biržų Alus (www.birzualus.lt/) – Unfiltered craft beer from the Lithuania’s beer capital.
Jackie Cassidy at the 37th Annual Philadelphia Museum of Art
Contemporary Craft Show featuring a Craft Beer Tasting Party at the
Pennsylvania Convention Center on November 8, 2013.
Don “Joe Sixpack” Russell hosted the craft event as Vidmantas Laurinavičius looks on. Vid is Lithuania’s Joe Sixpack.
Philadelphia at the 37th Annual Philadelphia Museum of Art Contemporary
Craft Show featuring a Craft Beer Tasting Party at the Pennsylvania
Convention Center on November 8, 2013.