Forget the Snow it’s the Flower Show
Snow is in the forecast for Wednesday night into Thursday morning. The Philadelphia Flower Show will be open with regular hours.
184th Philadelphia Flower Show
When: March 2-10, 2013
Where: Pennsylvania Convention Center, 12th and Arch Streets
Cost: Adults $27, Students $20, Children $15
More info: www.theflowershow.com
Special Events and Activities
Here are a few highlights of what the 2013 Phila Flower Show has to offer
• Garden Teas: Have a “cuppa” in the garden with a British-inspired
break during the Flower Show. Reserve your spot in advance for a
refreshing break in an elegant space.
• Garden to Table Kitchen: Sponsored by Organic Gardening magazine,
the Garden to Table Kitchen offers foodies a chance to see culinary
demonstrations and discovered fresh ingredients from the garden.
• Brides-to-be can enjoy “Wedding Wednesday” on March 6
and “Girls’ Night Out” is scheduled for Thursday, March 7. Be sure to
bring the kids for “Family Day” on March 10.
• PHS Kids’ Zone: Children can take a break from the show and unwind in a special area sponsored by Einstein Healthcare Network.
• Designer’s Studio: Returning in 2013, the Designer’s Studio
features daily competitions by professional and amateur flower arrangers
will be critiqued on the spot by judges and audience members alike.
Check out uwishunu for more fun facts and details regarding the 184th year of the Philadelphia Flower Show.
plus it’s Girls Night Out