THE INTERNET MIGHT CRASH TOMORROW AS thousands register for Dîner en Blanc
I just got this and BTW I took off my personalize info for registering. This is just a general guideline for those who are on the list to sign up.
This email is NOT a
confirmation. You are receiving this email because you previously
signed up for the waiting list of Dîner en Blanc – Philadelphia. This
spectacular event will take place in on Thursday, August 21, 2014 in an
undisclosed location, rain or shine.
Your registration phase will begin tomorrow, Thursday, July 17, 2014 at 10:30am EDT. Here is a list of tips to help you with the registration process:
– Don’t use Internet Explorer. Several people reported problems of
not being able to progress past Group Leader selection due to issues
with IE. Try using Google Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.
– Make sure your Adobe Flash is up to date.
– Sign up for a PayPal account now and link it to your credit card.
During the first year, many people made it through most of the
registration process only to be stopped by PayPal who wouldn’t process
the credit card.
– If your friend already has a ticket, ask him/her for the name of the
Group Leader and Table Leader. That group may be filled by the time you
register, but, if there is still space, try to register in that section
if you want to be seated in the same area as your friends. Once your
registration is complete, groups cannot be changed.
You can find a step-by-step guide on “How to Register for DEB” here: http://philadelphia.dinerenblanc.info/how-to-register-for-deb-593
Remember, your registration phase will begin tomorrow, Thursday, July 17, 2014 at 10:30am EDT. At that time, we ask that you please come back to this e-mail and click on the following link to register:
This registration code does not guarantee you a place at Le
Dîner en Blanc event. Places are limited and therefore will be
distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
To complete your online registration, you will need:
- The name and contact information of the person accompanying you (which could always be modified at a later time)
- A credit card or PayPal account to finalize the process
Cost is $68.50 total per table (for both you and your guest). This cost includes:
– Your $5 annual membership to become an official member of Le Dîner en Blanc®
– A $5 transaction fee (similar to the fee charged by websites when purchasing concert tickets)
– $29.25/person participation fee. These fees are applied to cover
overhead costs, such as photography, entertainment, lighting, associated
permits fees, insurance, and security.
1. Click on the invitation link
2. Enter the invitation code
3. Click on one of the photos to begin
4. Follow the process and complete the requested information
Please note the following:
– You will see a box labeled “Pass word.” This box is prompting you to create a new pass word for your account
– If you were recommended by a friend who is a Pedestrian Leader, please choose him/her as your Pedestrian Leader
in order to ensure you will be seated in the same section. When
registering, you will see a list of “Group Leaders.” Click on the
appropriate Group Leader in order to view his/her list of Pedestrian
– Guests will be using public transportation to travel to the secret location. Everyone should also be prepared for stairs and a 10-15 minute walk to the final destination.
– Before registering, be sure to remember to ask any already-registered friends for the name of their Pedestrian Leaders.
Please note that due to place limitations and requests from other
guests which have been granted on a first-come first-served basis, you
may not be able to register in the same group as your friends; once your
selection has been made, it cannot be modified.
– Participants are responsible for bringing their own table and chairs.
If you choose to purchase a catered meal by Garces Catering or DiBruno
Brothers, you must still bring your own china, cutlery, napery, and
If you experience any difficulty signing up or have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Le Dîner en Blanc® – Philadelphia