WHERE TO WATCH SUPER BOWL: TAP HOUSE LOGAN WITH IT’S 15 FOOT Hi-Def Screen
Beer Specials-Harpoon, Goose Island, Great Lakes and Brooklyn Beers for
the game will be priced at $5 a piece whistle to whistle.
- Seattle Street Dog- Sauerkraut, Cream Cheese, Brown Mustard, Pretzel Roll $10 w/ fries
- New England Clam Chowder- Quahog, Little Neck and Razorneck Clams, Yukon Gold Potatoes $10
There’s also a contest for those who make reservations beforehand.
- Make your reservation and enter to wine a trip to a top U.S. brewery. Winners every Quarter!
For more information and group packages please email Janine at
firstname.lastname@example.org or to make your reservation please contact
us at 215-587-9040
guests who make reservations enter “Block Pool”: 1 square in the pool
per reservation ( ie 6 person res gets 6 blocks- all guests must arrive
4 breweries have donated prize packages to be given out at the end of each quarter. The prize package is determined by the brewery.
1st Quarter- Goose Island (Chicago, IL)
- 1 basket – goose island swag – openers, hoodies, t-shirts, brewers shirt, bourbon county stout bottles)
- $50 gift card for lunch at the brewpub (Goose Island Clybourn Brewpub)
- Goose Island Clybourn Brewpub Tour (up to 4 people)
- Goose Island Private Brewery Tour and Rare Beer Tasting at Tap Deck (Fulton and Wood St)
- Sweetass Brooklyn Brewery Beer/Swag Basket
- Free Tour+Beers at Brooklyn Brewery for 4
- 4 Tix to an event in our luxury suite at the Barclays Center (http://www.barclayscenter.com/events). Take a
look at what’s coming up through the link above. I have to request
tickets in advance, so the further out time-wise the better I can
guarantee an event. Saturday events probably make the most sense since
travel will be involved.
- 2 rooms at a Brooklyn Hotel
- Full VIP Brewery tour
- tickets to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- dinner at Michael Symon’s Lolita
- tickets to a Cleveland Indians game
- VIP tour of brewery
- 4 tickets to one of our annual fests (St. Paddys, Summer Session or Octoberfest)’
- Friday & Saturday night stay at Seaport Renaissance Hotel