Diner en Blanc, links to where the photos were picked up Plus MTV Eclipse Promo News
What an awesome Diner en Blanc, and a great space to have it at Franklin Square, one of my favorite parks.
I forgot I was going away until Tuesday, I don’t have time to do my Diner en Blanc wrap up until Wednesday but here are the links to where some of the photos have been placed so far….
Plus the Phila Inquirer
Philadelphia Magazine – I’ll be using some of these, as well as additional ones for the October issue.
In three months after Philly Mag and Philly Style go to print, I will put most of the photos in an online album for you to grab your shot.
Taken from my balcony Friday night
It was great meeting all of you, thanks for letting me photograph you. Follow me on Twitter @HughE_Dillon and on instagram PhillyChitChat for the latest on what’s happening in Philly and the best places to hang out and eat.
I received the follow press release from MTV.
This year, MTV is leaning into the space theme this year, tapping Director Floria Sigismindi (known for her work on music videos for big stars such as Justin Timberlake and Rihanna) and world-renowned photographer David LaChapelle to create an out of this world space-inspired campaign (check out the promo clip here).
To further emphasize this campaign theme and to celebrate the start of “VMA” week and MTV’s newly re-named “Moon Person,” the network is executing a series of activations around the Solar Eclipse this coming Monday, August 21st.
- On Monday the 21st, MTV will be airing a “VMA” x eclipse animated graphic on-air and across social and digital platforms to celebrate.
- MTV is celebrating the eclipse in 7 cities across the country, partnering with Fooji to deliver custom “VMA” eclipse viewing glasses and astronaut ice cream to fans who tweet #TotalEclipseVMA + the female astronaut emoji.
- The campaign will begin at 11:00am ET / 10:00am CT / 9:00am PT on Twitter.
- All fans need to do is head to @VMAs on Twitter and tweet the specific combo.
- Delivery areas include Charleston, Chicago, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Nashville, New York and St. Louis.
- MTV is giving away eclipse viewing glasses live on air and to fans in Times Square.
The VMAs will air LIVE at 8:00pm ET / PT on Sunday August 27th on MTV.