Free Services for Grand Opening of South Philly Community Acupuncture
Free Acupuncture, Massage, Yoga and More for Grand Opening of South Philly Community Acupuncture
South Philly Community Acupuncture announces the grand opening of their third location at 519 S. 9th Street inside the Healing Arts Collective.
Owner Lauren O. Buckley, LAc, MSOM was one of the region’s pioneers in acupuncture that is responsible for acupuncture gaining in popularity and becoming more mainstream in recent years. She has an almost cult-like following of loyal patients and customers at her existing two locations – seeing more than 150 people per week. The new location will aim to double that number in year one.
This weekend, to celebrate the third new location off of South Street – AND to celebrate the 3rd Anniversary of the Healing Arts Collective – SPCA and HAC will host a special Grand Opening Wellness Day and Open House on Saturday, April 21, 2018, from 12:00pm to 4:00pm. The public is invited to come out for free services all afternoon – including free community acupuncture, massage, bodywork, sound healing, Reiki, yoga, Pilates, Gyrotonic, meditation and more.
On top of free services guests will enjoy healthy snacks from Fuel and P’unk Burger, plus other restaurants and places in the neighborhood – plus fresh juices, wine, lemonade and other sips.
Healing Arts Collective, as mentioned, celebrates its third anniversary. Healing Arts Collective is owned and operated by health and wellness professionals, practicing a wide range of therapeutic modalities all under one roof and operating as a health and wellness community or village. With the addition of South Philly Community Acupuncture, owner Adrian’s vision for this healing and wellness community comes full circle.
– Adrian King – Myofascial Release – 1:30-2:30pm
– Paul Millwood – Integrative Massage – 12-4pm
– Lauren Newmyer – Thai Massage – 12-4pm
– Douglas Garcia – Integrative Massage – 12-4pm
– Victoria Powell – Reiki – 12-4pm
– Jennifer Binford Johnson – 30min Gyrotonic sessions 1:00-4pm
– Lori Hedrick – Kundalini Yoga – 12:30-1:15pm
– Gail Kotel – Stump the PT: Q&A session, and Pilates Demo – 1:15-2:00pm
– Amy Edlestein – Mindfulness Meditation – 2:15 – 3:00pm
– Iron Gump w/ Adrian King – Sound Journey – 3:15 – 4:00pm
– Haylee Warner – Gemerosity – Vendor (gemstone jewelry)
– Art opening by artist Eddy Rhenals
All workshops and services are complimentary and will last between 15 and 20 minutes. Guests are encouraged to sign-up for time slots when they arrive. Guests are invited to enjoy one or more services as time allows, plus tours of the building, sips and snacks. Thank you to P’unk Burger on East Passyunk who will be provided Pulled Portobello Organic Vegan Sliders and Fuel who will be provided salads, snacks and fresh juices. Other refreshments and bites will also be available.
For questions or more information, please call 215-279-3932.