The 76ers are THE hottest ticket in the city right now –
On Wednesday morning at 7:30 a.m. EST the Philadelphia 76ers will send out a release detailing their 2018-19 playoff campaign – –
- Use #PHILAUnite and @Sixers when posting –
- PhilaUnite.com: Specialty microsite where fans can upload their 76ers spirit photos into a custom overlay –
- The Philadelphia 76ers playoff campaign – “Phila Unite” – is rooted in Philadelphia’s rich, revolutionary history.
- “Phila Unite” features a rendition of the “Segmented Snake” an image once drawn/published by Benjamin Franklin in 1754 with the goal of “Unifying” the American colonies.
- The 76ers have been teasing this campaign logo and imagery in several ways over the past week:
- By the end of this week, six (6) unique murals will have appeared throughout the City of Philadelphia; artistic interpretations of the 76ers playoff campaign logo.
- Over 10,000 “Phila Unite” window clings and sticker decals were distributed last Thursday throughout the city of Philadelphia
Hidden Segmented Snake in 76ers Uniforms: Hidden underneath a flap on the shorts of the City Edition uniform lies an image of the segmented snake.
On another SIXERS NOTE – New açaí-bowl Sobol Rittenhouse is celebrating their opening TODAY 46 S 17th St. and they’re giving out free bowls to the first 76 people starting at NOON.