This Time Tomorrow There Will Be A Lot of Smiling Faces in Center City
As Krispy Kreme Doughnuts opens it’s doors to the public at 16th & Chestnut Streets in Center City Philadelphia.
Yesterday I stopped in for a quick bite VIP party
and took a few pictures
The menu is much more extensive than I thought
and the donuts not as high in calories.
In honor of their grand opening Krispy Kreme is giving away free donuts
The grand opening festivities will kick off at 6am (I’ll be there photographing the whole shebang) and door prizes include:
• 1st customer: one free dozen Original Glazed doughnuts every week for a year.
• Next 11 customers: one free dozen Original Glazed doughnuts every month for a year.
• Next 20 customers: 20 free medium cups of Krispy Kreme Coffee (1 per visit)
• First 100 customers: official Krispy Kreme T-shirt
• From 2-4:30pm on May 4, 2011 – customers will receive one free Original Glazed doughnut (offer good while supplies last) For more information, visit: www.krispykremephilly.com/grandopening/ or connect on Facebook.
Melts in your mouth, really next time you see me you’re going to tell me I was right.
Sharon and Bob Snyder with son Jake. Sharon is the founder of a charity called “Kisses for Kyle”. The Kisses for Kyle Foundation offers a variety of services to families fighting childhood cancer in the Delaware Valley. The foundation is working on creating a Lady Bug donut to sell to raise funds for the charity.
Krispy Kreme has more breakfast foods than just donuts. Although donuts really are an anytime kinda thing, especially when the hot light is on.
Charles Jones and Sharif
Even the mommy bloggers showed up Cecily with daughter Tori and mommy blogger Dresden