Breaking Ground and Openings: U-Bahn’s Underground Party and 500 Walnut’s Party & Plans
Yesterday was chock full of fun in Philadelphia. At noon I went to the ground breaking of 500 Walnut Street, which
is developer Tom Scannapieco’s 26-story ultra luxury tower comprised of
only 38 gourgeous units with breathtaking views, including a bi-level
penthouse rumored to be marketed in the region of $18 million.
- 26-story “glass needle” designed by Cecil Baker
- Residences range from 2,600-square-feet to 8,500-square-feet
- Fully customizable two-story penthouse priced at $17.6 million (multiple balconies, elevator, roof terrace and more)
- Underground robotic car parking system, 84 spaces with retrieval in under 90 seconds.
- Sky-lit 50 foot lap pool with hot tub
- Private boardroom, entertainment suite, library/billiard room, fitness center
- 4,000-square-foot landscaped outdoor terrace overlooking Independence Park
- Lobby level garden with water feature
- (Philly Mag Properties)