The 22nd Annual Hair O’ The Dog is 1/16/16 – Fav Pixs From Past Events #HOD2016
Happy Hair of The Dog Month, I can’t believe that another year has gone by so quickly and the party that kicks off the winter “social season” is upon us.
I’ve been covering Hair of The Dog for the past 7 years and it’s really evolved into a wild and crazy party, into an even more wild and crazier party. Here are some of my favorite photos from the past 4 years.
Most of the years it’s been held in hotels, but the past two years it’s been at The Crystal Tea Room across the street from City Hall.
Ever since the infamous dress Kate Beaver wore in 2013, the ladies have upped their games in hopes of getting the amazing press she did after this photo I took was published. She was in high demand with appearances on Preston and Steve and Fox 29 Philly to name a few.
- 4.5 Hour Top Shelf open bar
- Top-Notch entertainment
- Reduced Admission and Transportation to The Official HOD After Party at Voyeur Nightclub
- Specialty drinks from our partners Southern Comfort, Jack Daniels, Bacardi, Grey Goose, and Korbel Champagne
- Gourmet butlered Hors d’oeuvres
- Delectable stations to include: Caesar, Gourmet Sliders, Santa Fe Fajita Bar and Taste of Philly Station
- Sweet Ending Dessert Station to include: Gourmet Miniature Pastries
- Freshly brewed coffee and tea station