NFL Kickoff 2018: Sheinelle Jones and Al Roker In Philly, NFL Experience Events, Free Rides
Sheinelle Jones Returns, Eagles Kickoff Goodies, Gloria Allred & Leslie Odom
Comcast NBCUniversal is joining NFL Kickoff 2018 with coverage from morning to night on Thursday September 6th culminating in the Eagles v Falcons game on NBC.
In a cross-company “Countdown to Kickoff” we will have NBC News’ TODAY and CNBC’s Jim Cramer broadcasting live from the Comcast Center Plaza in downtown Philadelphia starting at 7 a.m. The Vince Lombardi Trophy – its first stop as it makes its way around the city throughout the day – the Sunday Night Football bus, special guests, and more will all be featured during the day. Head on down to the Comcast Plaza to be an audience member:
- TODAY: Al Roker and Sheinelle Jones will broadcast LIVE from 7:00 a.m.- 9:00 a.m. ET. The Vince Lombardi Trophy – its first stop as it makes its way around the city throughout the day – the Sunday Night Football bus, special guests and more will all be featured throughout the program.
- Squawk on the Street: CNBC’s Jim Cramer will joinhis co-anchors Carl Quintanilla and David Faber, who are live from Post 9 at the New York Stock Exchange, for the 9:00-10:00 a.m. ET hour.
- Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer:CNBC’s Jim Cramer will host Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer from 4:00-5:30 p.m. ET, taking questions from the audience. Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer airs on CNBC weeknights at 6 p.m. ET.************************
- Also happening Thursday to Celebrate the NFL Kick OffThe 2018 NFL Kickoff Experience will take place at the Great Plaza at Penn’s Landing on Thursday, September 6, 2018. Come by at Noon to re-watch the Eagles’ epic Super Bowl win with fellow fans, and enjoy appearances by Eagles legends, an opportunity to win tickets to the Eagles’ Thursday night Kickoff game, your chance to win tickets to Super Bowl LIII in Atlanta. Gates to the festival area will open at 10:00AM, and the event is scheduled to conclude at 8:00PM. The NFL Kickoff Experience is a day-long festival celebrating the start of the NFL season and giving fans another opportunity to celebrate the Super Bowl Champion Eagles. Events and activities for fans will include:
- Appearances by Eagles Legends throughout the day
- Super Bowl LII re-watch party (Noon)
- Performance by country duo LOCASH (3 PM)
- Performance by Pennsylvania-born Grammy-winning singer/songwriter Daya (4 PM)
- Viewing of America’s Game – The Story of the Super Bowl LII Champions (5 PM)
- Headline concert by multi-platinum singer/songwriter Shawn Mendes (6 PM)NFL Kickoff Experience is free to attend, and no tickets are required. Fans are encouraged to visit NFL.com/Kickoff for additional information, and to sign up for NFL Kickoff – Fan Mobile Pass at NFL.com/FanMobilePass for their all-access pass to Kickoff Experience and a chance to win prizes, including tickets to the Eagles’ Kickoff game or to Super Bowl LIII in Atlanta.Guests are advised that the Eagles v. Falcons game on September 6, 2018 WILL NOT be broadcasted at the NFL Kickoff Experience.
MILLER LITE® KICKS OFF FOOTBALL SEASON WITH FREE RIDES FOR EAGLES FANS
Miller Lite Free Rides® Available on Broad Street Line for Eagles Home Opener From 4 p.m. to Midnight
PHILADELPHIA (September 3, 2018) – Coming off a win in the Big Game, and for the sixth consecutive season, the Original Light Beer is providing free rides on SEPTA’s Broad Street Line to Eagles fans for the home opener on Thursday, Sept. 6.
Miller Lite, in partnership with SEPTA and Muller Inc., will sponsor free rides on the Broad Street Line between 4 p.m. and midnight for the Eagles-Falcons game, which kicks off at 8:20 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 6 at Lincoln Financial Field.
Since this partnership began in 2013, Miller Lite has provided more than 230,000 Free Rides to Eagles fans.
“Following their winning season, we want Eagles fans to continue to Celebrate Responsibly,” said Diane Wagner, alcohol responsibility manager for MillerCoors. “We’re proud to partner with SEPTA and Muller Inc. for the sixth year in a row to offer football fans transportation on their first home game of the season.”
Fans traveling to the Eagles home opener can access Free Rides on Thursday, September 6 from 4 p.m. to midnight. SEPTA’s Broad Street Line travels from Center City Philadelphia to Lincoln Financial Field, providing fans with easy transfers from SEPTA’s buses, Regional Rail trains, the Market-Frankford Line and PATCO. Lincoln Financial Field is served by NRG Station. More information about SEPTA Sports Express Service is available online at www.septa.org/events/sports.html.
“The Free Rides program, courtesy of two of our great partners Miller Lite and SEPTA, has been providing safe and convenient transportation to our home opener for years now,” said Philadelphia Eagles President Don Smolenski. “We are pleased that Eagles fans will have the opportunity to take advantage of this special offer once again, as we prepare to kick off the 2018 NFL season at Lincoln Financial Field on Thursday, September 6.”
During the 2018-2019 professional football season, Miller Lite Free Rides will also be offered in Atlanta and discounted Uber rides will be available in in Charlotte, NC; Chicago; Cincinnati; Green Bay, WI and Nashville, TN. For more information, visit https://www.millerlite.com/doing-good.