Welcome To Philly’s Billionaires Row Touts the Website…
Soaring 22 stories over the intersection of Center City’s cultural and residential districts, The Atlantic offers unrivaled craftsmanship and sophistication in a historic beaux arts building and according to the developer – The Post Brothers, it’s also the first building on Philly’s Billionaire Row.
Completely reimagined from the inside out by starchitect Rafael Vinoly, The Atlantic heralds the arrival of Billionaire’s Row residences and lifestyle amenities to Philadelphia luxury apartment rentals.
In March The Atlantic apartments held a hard hat tour of the newly renovated building at Broad and Spruce, featuring breathtaking rooftop views with great amenities including grills, a chef’s table, lounge chairs and an infinity pool.
- •24-Hour Concierge
- •24-Hour On-Site Maintenance
- •24-Hour Valet Parking With Text Services
- •Calacatta Gold Marble Quartz Countertops
- •Children’S Play Area With Splash Pad
- •Children’S Playroom; Art Studio, JR Gym
- •Coffee Service & Ice Bar
- •Complimentary Daily Group Exercise Class
- •Coworking Space & Private Meeting Rooms
Check out additional features and how you can live on Billionaires Row…HERE