After winning “one for the Land,” LeBron James is looking beyond basketball to help a small, local business owner looking to take their business to the next level. ”Cleveland Hustles” is the new LeBron James/ CNBC show that could take your business to the next level.
To celebrate the launch of ”Cleveland Hustles”, which premieres Wednesday, August 24, 2016 at 10pm ET/PT, they’re giving brick-and-mortar small, local business owners across the country a chance to win the promotional package of a lifetime. The prize includes a social media endorsement from LeBron James, and promotion on CNBC TV, digital and social channels. In Philly there’s two ways to enter, online on Twitter/Instagram see instructions below.
Or on Friday head on over to Milk Boy 401 South St for an in person audition from 12PM to 3PM. Rules and instructions below.
Step 1: Create a 23-second video pitch answering the question, “How would my business uniquely benefit from a LeBron James social media endorsement?”
Step 2: Post your video on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #PitchLeBronContest
The perfect 23-second pitch tips:
- Be memorable and show your passion!
- Tell us what’s unique about your business
- Keep it short! You have 23 seconds
Entries will be evaluated for originality and creativity by a judging panel. Participants may be contacted for additional information based on the quality of their video pitches. The contest entry period ends August 18, 2016 at 11:59pm ET. The winner will be announced online on August 23, 2016.
One local, small business owner will win a promotional package, which includes:
- one (1) social media post from LeBron James
- fifteen (15) on-air promotional spots mentioning the winning small business to air on CNBC
- ten (10) lower-third promotional snipes mentioning winning small business to air on CNBC
- five (5) social media posts mentioning winning small business across CNBC social media platforms
- one (1) digital post mentioning winning small business on
- Businesses must have no more than 250 employees
- Businesses must have a brick-and-mortar physical location
- Business is not a franchise and does not service customers outside of its immediate local area (e.g., does not have a mail-order business or online store)
- Contestants can only enter oncehttp://www.pitchlebroncontest.com/
As part of the “Cleveland Hustles” presents: #PitchLeBronContest, show host Bonin Bough is taking to the road and hosting mini-pitch sessions in Philadelphia, Chicago and San Francisco. Small, local business owners will get a chance to make a pitch to Bonin and a guest judge onstage, and get some quick, in-person feedback. At some of the events, attendees will also have the chance to participate in live audience Q&A.
What to bring: Any products or props for your pitch, your friends and family, a good attitude!
Remember: you only have 23 seconds!
Come join us!
Philadelphia – Friday, August 12 – 12–3pm
401 South St
Philadelphia, PA 19147