SOMETHING HOT ON THIS SNOWY DAY: TEMPLE UNIVERSITY’S MEN’S GYMNASTICS TEAM STRIPS DOWN FOR A SEXY ALUMNI CALENDAR
The Temple University Board of Trustees has recently announced that they
will no longer be funding several sports programs, one being men’s
gymnastics. Temple gymnastics has been a pillar to Temple University
with its academic and athletic excellence. We have produced national
champions, world team members, and Olympians since our inaugural season.
Please help us SAVE OUR SPORT!
- If someone wants to get involved, inquire about donations, or ask questions about the calendar, please email Clay Stewart at email@example.com.
- We have one of the most dedicated alumni bases with a 25%
donation rate, compared to a 7% donation rate of the overall Temple
- Our team is self-sustained with a combination of tuition money and donations. We are not an expense to the university.
- The team operates on a budget less than the helmet and chinstrap budget of the Temple Football Team.
- The team’s GPA is the highest of all teams at the university for the past 3 years.
- The team has one of the best winning records of all team’s at the university.
- Team has been around since 1926.
check the Save Temple Gymnastics online petition. For addresses of the
president and board members visit the Temple University Men’s Gymnastics
Facebook page. (Paige Ozaroski took this photo)